1. Allow you to monitor the co2 level in your tank from outside with a smart design to prevent any chance of spill of the indicator solution.
2. user-friendly design that makes it comfortable and easy to use.
How to use
1. Hold the co2 indicator as shown then add 1cc of the solution to the reservoir through the open end of the indicator.
2. slowly tilt and turn the indicator upside down so that the solution comes to the reservoir end.
3. Hang the co2 indicator vertically against the aquarium glass. Make sure the open end is submerged in the water of the aquarium.
4. change the solution every 2-4 weeks. Solution change at water change is not necessary.
Hanging Co2 Indicator
Return and Refund Policy
refer to return and refund policy of website