Cryptocoryne Wendtii Green is a common and popular plant, perfect for beginners. Like other Crypts, it grows at a moderate rate and can be grown both submerged and emersed. To propagate, simply cut off new plantlets growing from the mother rhizome.
- Cryptocoryne prefer not to be moved once planted. If possible, do not move them!
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the cotton surrounding the roots and plant into a quality substrate. For instructions on how to properly plant "potted" aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow
Cryptocoryne Wendtii Green
No return coverage on live plant
Still Water Aquatics
Risk of shipping
Tc pots are very delicate.
There are probability of shipping damages on tc pots. so try to take it from your local vendor as we are shipping pots to retailers all over india via air or railway in delicate manner with the help of temperature-controlled unit (which is not possible for small retail order).